CALL: 813-642-3164
info@LombardiDermInstitute.com
We are a concierge practice and do not accept health insurance.
611 W Bay St, Suite 1E
Tampa, FL 33606
CALL: 813-642-3164
info@LombardiDermInstitute.com
611 W Bay St, Suite 1E
Tampa, FL 33606

Bellafill Tampa

Acne is a problem that millions of people struggle to overcome. In addition to the initial appearance of inflammation, clogged pores, whiteheads, blackheads, and other irritations, acne carries with it the risk of long term scarring.

Dr. Lombardi is an experienced, board-certified dermatologist with a strong desire to help patients feel good about their skin. In our Tampa office, teens and adults from our immediate area and beyond, such as Harbour Island, Hyde Park, and West Shore will find advanced solutions to acne. Initially, our focus of care is to minimize inflammation and prevent further breakouts. In some cases, dermatologic treatment will be needed to address scarring that has already occurred.

If your skin continues to show evidence of acne, even if inflammation has long been eliminated, it is nearly impossible to feel good about your appearance. We understand, and we are proud to offer Bellafill, the innovative injectable filler that has been FDA-approved for the improvement of acne scarring.

How Bellafill works

This injectable filler is 80 percent purified collagen. This substance, essential for the support of healthy, youthful skin, immediately lifts and replaces volume where it has been lost. Collagen is absorbed and metabolized over time, which is why the other 20 percent of Bellafill is so special. In addition to collagen, this filler contains microspheres of polymethylmethacrylate, or PMMA. These microspheres pick up where injected collagen leaves off, supporting ongoing collagen production for several months.

In clinical trials conducted on acne patients, 85 percent expressed satisfaction with their appearance at six months post-treatment. Patients rated their satisfaction at 90 percent 12 months after Bellafill.

Bellafill treats more than acne

The PMMA and collagen mixture of Bellafill beautifully raises areas of depression. This includes scars, and lines and wrinkles on the face. Men and women seeking long-term results from facial rejuvenation enjoy the benefits that Bellafill offers. Injections administered between the epidermis and the underlying layer of fat take only a few minutes but continue to support the skin for several months. Some clinical studies performed in the United States suggest permanent results.

Like other filler products, Bellafill may produce temporary side effects such as swelling and redness at the treatment site. In some, mild bruising may be noticed. This side effect typically fades away over seven days or less without treatment; but using our advanced skin lasers we can eliminate bruising after just a few days, no matter the cause.

Tampa cosmetic dermatologist Dr. Lombardi has solutions for your skin concerns. Contact our office today for your consultation.

Appointment
Request

We are a concierge practice and do not accept health insurance.
Fill out my online form.