" Dr. Lombardi is simply the best. He has an easy, professional demeanor that makes you feel like family and at the same time in the most capable of hands. I was quite nervous getting acne treatment for the first time, and he answered all of my questions and concerns thoroughly. I'm thrilled with the results! I would recommend him to anyone interested in any dermatology procedure. "
- Laura Mallon -
Surgical DermatologyWhen necessary, dermatologic surgery can be performed in our comfortable office. Patients who visit Dr. Lombardi are treated with the utmost care we can provide. The way surgery is performed will depend on factors such as the depth and location of a lesion or growth.
- In some cases, snipping or shaving off a growth with a surgical scissor or scalpel is all that is required.
- Surface lesions may also be addressed with liquid nitrogen, which freezes cells and causes the growth to fall off naturally and painlessly.
- Surface level cancers, skin tags, age spots and certain moles may be removed with one of these methods or with the use of specialized light or electric instruments.
- Skin cancers such as melanoma are also often treated with excision. If scarring is an issue, we provide laser treatment to improve the appearance of the skin.
Medical dermatologyHealth is an essential element to total wellbeing. In the Tampa office of Dr. Milan Lombardi, patients of all ages find solutions to skin conditions and diseases, skin cancer screening, and treatment of cosmetic concerns including:
- Skin infections
- All forms of skin cancer, including melanoma
- Nail disorders and fungus
- Genetic skin disorders
- Skin rashes
- Sexually transmitted diseases