Ulthera TampaWould you like an appearance lift, without needles, sutures, or recovery time? Ultherapy is a FDA-cleared, non-invasive method to lift the neck, under-chin area, and brow. It is also cleared by the FDA to minimize lines and wrinkles at the décolletage. Women (and men) in the Tampa, FL area who want to enhance their look from hairline to chest, without surgery, are taking advantage of this innovative treatment at Lombardi Institute of Dermatology.
How Ulthera works
Benefits of Ulthera
- Convenient - Just one session is needed to see results. Depending on the area treated, your appointment will last from 30 minutes to perhaps two hours.
- Non-invasive – There is no anesthetic, cutting, sutures, or scarring.
- Drug-free – Most patients are good candidates for Ultherapy because there is no risk of drug-interaction.
- No downtime – You may return to normal activities right after Ultherapy. Since change comes from within, only your regular daily regimen with high quality Alastin skin care products is needed.
- Natural – Ultherapy uses your body’s own internal healing processes to create lift. Nothing artificial is involved.
- Well tolerated – Patients report a feeling of intense warmth, but discomfort is mild and passes immediately following treatment.
- Results! – You may see a positive change in your complexion immediately. The noticeable lift, however, occurs in the two to three months following treatment. Improvement continues for up to six months, as new collagen continues to build.
If you would like to see smoother, tighter skin above the eyebrows, beneath the chin, at the neck, and on the chest, schedule a consultation today. Call the Lombardi Institute of Dermatology at 813-642-3164. Dr. Lombardi is an experienced, Board-certified dermatologist, committed to bringing the latest advances in rejuvenation and body contouring to patients in Tampa and surrounding areas.